PILMICO ANIMAL NUTRITION CORPORATION is a subsidiary of Pilmico Foods Corporation wholly owned by Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. We provide customers with high quality feeds for aqua, hogs, poultry as well as customized solutions for large farm accounts.
Since we started in 1998, we have grown and diversified to include swine and layer operations in Tarlac.
Our swine and layer farms employ advanced production systems, with automated feeding and drinking systems. Climate control is achieved in the barns through tunnel ventilation and evaporative cooling system. Our swine genetic program and pullet source selection on the other hand, ensures that we only produce quality market hogs and layers. Strict biosecurity measures are also in place to protect the animals from bacterial and viral disease exposure.
As a total solutions provider, we aim to become a one-stop shop that offers quality feeds, technical support, and a growing range of fresh & quality meats & eggs products. We do this through our four-pillar Diamond Program which consists of: 1) good breeding & genetics, 2) complete healthcare 3) sound management and 4) excellent nutrition & feeding.
True to our brand promise? of being? Partners for Growth, we advance our business and communities by providing business solutions and building partnerships for growth.
LAYER OPERATION HIGHLIGHTS
Building Design & Layout
– pre-fabricated insulated houses for maximum protection of laying chickens against heat stress
– strict biosecurity protocol to prevent exposure to diseases and keep chickens healthy
– ample floor and headspace to keep hens happy
Laying House Equipment
– latest technology designed and manufactured in Europe
– fully mechanized/automated feeding, drinking and manure collection
– automated climate control system to maintain the ideal ambient temperature and humidity for growth and egg production
Egg Collection, Grading & Packing
– mechanized collection to minimize human handling and ultimately minimize Salmonella and E.coli contamination
– automated grading & packing for accuracy and consistency
Egg Quality Control & Certifications
– daily sampling & testing for external & internal egg quality parameters: shell thickness & breaking strength, yolk color, albumen height, Haugh unit, pH levels
– regular certification for Avian Influenza/Bird Flu, Salmonella, E.coli, antibiotic residues
Egg Washing/Sanitizing Capability
– for special requirements in the quick-service restaurant industry and institutional bakeries